Young Kenyan mother names new-born twins Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- 20-year-old Kenyan mother, Millicent Owour, gives birth to twin boys, names them Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
- Owour named her twins after the winning and losing presidential candidates to remember the election
- Kenyan residents celebrated as Obama dominated key states including Ohio and New Hampshire
A Kenyan mother who gave birth to twin boys on Wednesday named her new-born children after the president re-elect and his defeated Republican rival.
Millicent Owuor, 20, delivered her twins, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, at a district hospital in the town of Siaya in southwest Kenya, according to Kenya’s The Standard newspaper.
Owuor told reporters that she had named her twins after the winning and losing presidential candidates in order to remember the day of the election.
- Trybes Records Sacks Eva Alordiah
- Celebration Galore!! Picture of Obama And Wife Michelle Dancing PSY Oppa Gangnam Style
- How To Attract And Entirely Take A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend
- Yaaaayy!!! Tweets Will Be Downloadable By the End of The Year – Twitter
- I Am In Love With A New Girl At Work But She’s In A Relationship
Posted on November 8, 2012, in News, Politics and tagged Barack Obama, Kenya, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Nyang’oma Kogelo, Ohio, Republican Party (United States), Siaya. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.